Presenting an evening of sumptuous melodies, ESF explored the world of composers known for their glorious songs and operas. ESF was joined by Scott Pingel, principal double bass of the San Francisco Symphony.
• Mozart – Clarinet Quintet First Movement
• Puccini – Crisantemi
• Wolf – Italian Serenade
• Strauss – Violin Sonata Second Movement
• Rossini – Duo for Cello and Bass
• Schubert – Scherzo and Variations from the Trout Quintet
• Raksin – Laura
• Gershwin – Love is Here to Stay
The following is a live recording from the end of our concert of this same program in Portola Valley.